WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Review: Resthaven

Resthaven Resthaven by Erik Therme
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: RESTHAVEN by Erik Therme

This book is full-on "WOW"!! I don't think I breathed the entire time, and the reading went FAST!!! Who knew that an abandoned convalescent care center could be as terrifying and as physically dangerous as an abandoned asylum or hospital or foundry? One far out group of teens discovers it can...but will they live to regret their intrusion? RESTHAVEN packs a double whammy for enterprising readers: not only full-on gasps and heart-jerks of horror, but tons of character evolution! I can't say that no animals were harmed in the making of this plot--but .can say this is one righteous read and I want to read it all over again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment