WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Review: Cranial Leakage: Tales from the Grinning Skull, Volume II

Cranial Leakage: Tales from the Grinning Skull, Volume II Cranial Leakage: Tales from the Grinning Skull, Volume II by Mark McLaughlin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of CRANIAL LEAKAGE: TALES FROM THE GRINNING SKULL VOLUME II

An engrossing 17 tales of literate horror to keep you awake at night, peering over your shoulder, identifying sounds out of place, this wonderful second collection from Grinning Skull Press inspires both thought and imagination. I won't pick a favorite, but I will say I am STILL checking over my shoulder, hoping not to see an Ifrit (or a hungry stray cat). I recommend tasting one story at a time, maybe at bedtime--or when home alone--or during a thunderstorm, reading by flashlight after the lights go out. It's really better if you don't turn around.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment