WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, June 1, 2018

Review: The Last Outpost

The Last Outpost The Last Outpost by Hannah Ross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THE LAST OUTPOST by Hannah Ross

I totally loved this exciting and fascinating novel. True, it'd be difficult not to love any story set in Antarctica, but THE LAST OUTPOST is just too good not to totally admire! Feeling "as if I was there," I immediately became wrapped in the story: the setting, the human involvement, the imminent worldwide chaos. And the SECRETS! Yes, in this novel Antarctica has a plethora of secrets, and some rival Star Trek First Contact episodes. There's a lot of anthropological philosophy, social commentary, and really well-written heroes and villains.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment