WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Review: Tales from The Lake Vol.5: The Horror Anthology

Tales from The Lake Vol.5: The Horror Anthology Tales from The Lake Vol.5: The Horror Anthology by Kenneth W. Cain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whenever a new Anthology from Crystal Lake Publishing appears, I approach it with an air of anticipation and enthusiasm: what will I find in these new pages? This volume, volume 5, is edited by Kenneth Cain, one of the as yet unsung heroes of dark horror fiction--an author in his own right who deserves much more attention and spotlighting.

I also need to remind myself not to read these tales alone at night. The selected authors are too excellent to miss, but each tale is guaranteed to bring either sleeplessness (did I REALLY just read that???) or nightmares--often both.

Get it. Devour it. Marvel in awe.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment