WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Review: Reaper: A Horror Novella

Reaper: A Horror Novella Reaper: A Horror Novella by Jonathan Pongratz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

REAPER is a really twisted horror novella, twisted in a good way, convoluted with some highly unexpected twists and revelations. Gregory is a good brother, and now at 13, his parents (foolishly) decide he can babysit his sister Imogen, 7--on Halloween! Foolish not because Gregory isn't capable (he's a lot more patient with his little sister than would be a lot of adolescents), but because circumstances he can't control will intervene. I mustn't say more because I never want to reveal this twisty path. A fairly quick read, I don't recommend it for late at night if you're living alone. (Smile)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment