WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Review: Deep Past: A Novel

Deep Past: A Novel Deep Past: A Novel by Eugene Linden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When, early in the first few pages, I read that something has been uncovered in a forlorn, isolated, region of the world (specifically, the Kazahk Steppes), immediately I knew I was embarking on a suspense-laden thrill ride. What was revealed? Why shouldn't it have been discovered? What does this mean for humanity and the world at large?


All these burning questions ignited my intrigue, and this thoughtful (and thought-provoking), literate exposition in a thriller maintained my close attention throughout. Afterwards, I found myself lost in the possibilities: What If? DEEP PAST is a novel we all ought to read and consider.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment