WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Review: THE TEACHER'S PIANO by Jennifer White


5 Stars 

A creatively imagined Paranormal Romance that will tug the heartstrings, with good character evolution and a gifted interweaving of history, geographic setting, architecture, with contemporary characters striving to live their best lives, with the inevitable trials and difficulties and challenges.  I empathized with almost every character, with one exception.  Carolyn I definitely did not like (although she portrayed a misguided and inadvertently successful villain) and her near-death revelatory confession did not quite ring true to me: I remained unconvinced of her particular character evolution and I wished she had not reaped the benefits of her villainy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment