WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, December 20, 2015

2016 Reading for Myself Challenge

2016_Reading for Myself

Today I added a new 2016 challenge. In addition to the 10 (to date) external challenges, and the Goodreads Goal for 2016 [900], I've added a couple of my own design. 

2016_reading-for-myself_challenge: I read for review, literally day and night; so I seldom read for my own interest, and there's so many exciting books out there!! This challenge is to encourage me to read what I wish, and also to track (via Goodreads shelf), the quantity I read for myself.

Author and Character Marathons:

From Dec. 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2015, I've had a Cthulhu Marathon (H. P. Lovecraft). I'll do that again in 2016.

I'll Endeavour to read ALL the Sarah Roberts Series by Jonas Saul, beginning at #1.

I'll continue my China Mieville author Marathon.


No comments:

Post a Comment