WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: VOID

VOID VOID by David M. Staniforth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: VOID by David M. Staniforth

VOID is not "Alice down the rabbit hole." VOID is reader as Alice trailing narrator as Mad Hare throughout Dante' s "Dark Wood," an iconographic landscape of clues to identity and personal history, where each tree, cave, and hill contains revelations to unspeakable Truth. Ostensibly the landscape of modern Sheffield and of Surrey, the real ground we traverse is the landscape of the human soul, in the company of a Virgil absent of his own identity.

I would do justice to this novel; but though I value my own wild and vivid imagination, the stratospheres of author David M. Staniforth ( as those of Charles Stross and Peter F. Hamilton) are beyond my reach, and I can only stand and admire.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment