WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, November 28, 2016

Review: Raven's Ridge: A Haunted Mystery

Raven's Ridge: A Haunted Mystery Raven's Ridge: A Haunted Mystery by Connie Myres
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Review: RAVEN'S RIDGE

I was very agreeably surprised by the depth and expanse of this novel. Going in, I expected an "ordinary" haunted home novel, and hoped for some serious spookiness. RAVEN'S RIDGE provided so much more: gaslighting, friendship, treasure, history, and effectively, a treatise on good vs. Evil, with some of the nastiest, mist cold-blooded and heartless villains ever! There's so much to this story, which I found thought-provoking and unforgettable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment