WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, February 27, 2017

Review: Neighborhood Watch

Neighborhood Watch Neighborhood Watch by Stuart R. West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH by Stuart R. West

HOW SCARY IS THIS?? TERRIFICALLY SCARY!!!
NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH makes me so grateful I live in the country, because I could not bear to live in the neighborhood depicted here. A quiet small Kansas community, an enclave of middle-aged and seniors--sounds paradisical. So not so!! The only safe exit is to sell out and move, or better, just run!

Author Stuart R. West, who so exquisitely terrified readers with DREAD AND BREAKFAST, illustrates a quiet community where you never want to live, for fear of the neighbors AND the demons--and the ghosts! I anticipate a whole slew of sleepless nights.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment