WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Review: Black Pantheons: Collected Tales of Gnostic Dread

Black Pantheons: Collected Tales of Gnostic Dread Black Pantheons: Collected Tales of Gnostic Dread by Curtis M. Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of BLACK PANTHEONS by Curtis M. Lawson

Present in this collection is a veritable feast for the discerning aficionado of dark fiction. Sometimes Lovecraftian, other times Qabalistic, yet at other turns relying on myth, legend, and Hebrew dark magic, BLACK PANTHEONS is literate and intellectual horror as it really ought to be written. I so appreciated how each entry tugged at my soul and stretched the bounds of my imagination. These are not stories you sit down to flip through during commercials; these are tales meant to be savoured, pondered, thoroughly and creatively considered. I'm inspired to look up more from this very gifted author, whose creativity finds its playground in the spaces between the stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment