WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Review: The Last Time I Lied

The Last Time I Lied The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review: THE LAST TIME I LIED by Riley Sager

I leaped to read this psychological suspense novel because I had loved Riley Sager' s first pseudonymous novel, FINAL GIRLS. This one started a little slow for me, and I never really warmed up to the protagonist, whom I considered whiny and far too self-absorbed. However, it wasn't too long before I became engrossed in the story, and I thought both the denouement and the penultimate conclusion made the wait worth while. Then the final conclusion! Let me just add, this plot line is seriously twisty. Like the X-Files mantra, "Trust No One" is the order of the day here.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment