WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

FRIGHTFALL 2018

Frightfall Sign Up

Follow my Progress in this Post and at:2018 Frightfall Goodreads Shelf.

Completed:  51 books.



Frightfall Reading Plan:
(Includes Pre-Readathon September 29-30
And Post-Readathon Oct. 31-November 1
TWIN LAKES: AUTUMN FIRES. READ.

WAXWORLD. READ.
SOMETHING EVIL THIS WAY COMES (THE HAUNTING OF BRIAR PARK BOOK 1). READ. Abbey and Convent.
JINXED. READ.
FEAST IN THE ABBEY. AUDIO. "READ"
THE MONKEY'S PAW. AUDIO. "READ"
DEATH ON THE RIVER. (Abandoned Abbey).
THE MONASTERY MURDERS
SECRETS IN THE SHADOWS (The Monastery Murders Book 1 of a Trilogy).
MURDER AT THE MONASTERY
THE MYSTERIES OF UDOLPHO.
THE MONK.
THE GREATEST GHOST AND HORROR STORIES EVER WRITTEN
THE GREAT GOD PAN.
CARMILLA.
THE DEVILS OF LOUDUN. (Convent)
THE EXORCIST.
REREADS:
EXORCIST FALLS
EXORCIST ROAD
(Roman Catholic priests)
If one notices a theme of Abbeys, Convents, Monasteries, and Roman Catholicism, that Theme is intentional. October is NaNo Prep and November is NaNoWriMo. My novel project is HOARFROST CONVENT COVEN, inspired by WINTERBAY ABBEY which I read recently.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a list. I really need to read (finish reading) Exorcist Falls and Road. Not sure if I will have time. I have so many on my plate already!

    I'm contemplating NaNoWriMo. What do you think? Should I take the plunge? Your novel project sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at your FrightFall Goodreads shelf. Wow! You read a ton of books. I'm so envious of your reading prowess! Thanks for joining us for another readathon.

    Hope NaNoWriMo is going well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete