WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Review: Crows

Crows Crows by Grace Harney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't sufficiently express how totally absorbing I found CROWS. I completely lost myself in the story, and many times I was unaware of whatever happened around me "in real life." Fortunate I was neither driving nor operating machinery, because my consciousness was "away with the fairies" or in this case, "away with the crows." Wow! This novel has so much going on, is so multi-layered, with never a single dull moment. So much of magic and witchcraft and evil and good and friendship and bullying and parents and children and dysfunction. So thankful this is a series and I cannot wait for the next book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment