WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Review: Written By Blood Part One: Conviction

Written By Blood Part One: Conviction Written By Blood Part One: Conviction by Dwayne Gill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If your particular taste is nonstop, breathtaking, action thrillers with tuned-up science in a near-futuristic setting; and if you also enjoy conspiracy theory dilemmas; take a look right here. This novel will blow you out of the water, because it is jampacked full with all of that. I hardly took a breath during my reading. Just whenever I thought something had been straightened out, I was wrong...more action, more breathtaking suspense; and that reader's hook! Totally awesome! (Tragic, yet awesome) And the series rolls on!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment