WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Review: Inside Cut: A C.T. Ferguson Crime Novel

Inside Cut: A C.T. Ferguson Crime Novel Inside Cut: A C.T. Ferguson Crime Novel by Tom Fowler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I adore the C.T. Ferguson P.I. stories, every one of them. C. T.'s intelligence, personality, snark, and attempted vanity make him a worthwhile hero, as does his pro bono work. Plus it's entertaining to watch his superbly attuned hacker skills. Later in this novel his actions and intent cemented my high opinion of C.T. but I shall not give away the situation, as it's pivotal to the story line.


I know nothing about sports gambling and not much of sports, but I still enjoyed INSIDE CUT very much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment