Follow my progress Goodreads shelf.
My Tentative Goals and Progress
I'd like to spend the four days reading cozy mysteries (especially NetGalley acquisitions).
But because overloaded with 23 Release Reviews and Tour Reviews and reviews I've requested through GR groups, between May 29 and June 26, I'll read as many cozies as possible, interspersed around upcoming due reviews.
1) Finish The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3) by Katee Robert (i read 46% May 24), for Tuesday's release review.
2) Cozies: Pasta Mortem (Supper Club Mysteries Book 7) by Ellery Adams and Black Beans & Vice (Supper Club Mysteries Book 6) by Ellery Adams, both of which i fortunately acquired yesterday at NetGalley (my favorite author of cozy)
Pick and Chews (Barkery & Biscuits Mystery #4) by Linda O. Johnston , Tour Review June 1.
3) The Outsider by Stephen King (received it May 22 on pre-order, read 20% that date. Also a 75 Books Group Buddy Read)
4) More Cozy? Way more Reviews!
COMPLETED: 1) THE SURVIVING GIRLS. May 25. 5 stars (review upcoming)
2) IN SICKNESS AND IN DEATH by Alana Ling (MURDER, SHE TASTED BOOK 1). May 26
3) EDEN WAKES by C. S Harte (EDEN FACTIONS BOOK 1) May 26-27
4) THE MOORE HOUSE by Tony Tremblay (July 2018 release) May 26-27 Horror
5) THE OUTSIDER by Stephen King