WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Release Review_THE SURVIVING GIRLS by Katee Robert

The Surviving Girls by Katee Robert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THE SURVIVING GIRLS by Katee Robert

Describing a thriller or suspense mystery as gripping, unputdownable, won't let you sleep, twist you couldn't predict, is not uncommon. Sometimes it's all true. With THE SURVIVING GIRLS (HIDDEN SINS Book 3), all of these are true. Immediately thus novel wrapped me in, stopped breath, made the outside world fall away, then shocked with an immense unpredictable twist that blew me away. Wow! What a roller coaster! Leavened with deeply held emotions, friendships, romance, a couple of kicking "take no prisoners" female characters, and dogs (!), THE SURVIVING GIRLS is truly a "I never saw that coming but I'm so glad I read it" suspense thriller.

download at:
Amazon

B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment