WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, June 24, 2019

Review: The Curse of Misty Wayfair

The Curse of Misty Wayfair The Curse of Misty Wayfair by Jaime Jo Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A deep and compelling literary novel, weaving both contemporary and historical settings, rich in emotion, faith, psychology, and history, THE CURSE OF MISTY WAYFAIR is a novel both stunning and compelling. I so identified with both protagonists: Thea in 1908, Holly in our time. Their search for metaphysical understanding, for faith, for ancestry and roots, to understand "where they came from" and from whom: my heart resonated with them throughout. I seldom discover a novel as personally compelling as this one, and I'm off to devour author Jaime Jo Wright's other novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment