WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Review: If You See Her

If You See Her If You See Her by Ania Ahlborn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well I hope I Never see "her!" My goodness, IF YOU SEE HER is one tremendously terrifying novel! A one-sitting compelling read, this novel definitely affected both my quality of sleep and my dreams. Even after so many decades of devouring the horror genre, well-tuned implacable supernatural horror can still do this reviewer in. And how implacable it is! No one can escape! Incredibly powerful book. With every Ania Ahlborn novel, I never know what to expect, and every single time I'm blown away. IF YOU SEE HER was no exception.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment