WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Review: December Boys

December Boys December Boys by Joe Clifford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: DECEMBER BOYS by Joe Clifford

This exciting series continues, and I wish it would go on forever! New Hampshire Noir, in the hands of Joe Clifford, seriously rocks. Despite the fact that he is living a seemingly permanently noirish life, admirable Jay Porter, despite his adversities, despite his failings, rocks on--or at least, perseveres. You can't keep this guy down: no matter what life throws at him (and the tribulations are nearly constant) he gonna keep on keeping on. Even near-death doesn't end him. I love this guy. I love this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment