WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Review: Sacrificial Lambs and Others

Sacrificial Lambs and Others Sacrificial Lambs and Others by Sheri White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: SACRIFICIAL LAMBS AND OTHERS by Sheri White

I believe this collection is my first introduction to Sheri White, and what a glorious encounter it is. This author, I can safely say, is quite possibly unique. In 6 decades of immersing in Horror, I can't recall another writer similar. Without a doubt, she is a master of The Twist: that special denouement which turns readers inside out, sinking the story's hooks (or its claws) into readers' memories. In this selection of 12 flash fiction stories and 14 Short Stories, together with an enlightening and intriguing introduction by Monica O'Rourke and a foreword from Ms. White, is comprised a mind-raising experience, one I am so happy to encounter.

Ms. White is also inspiring. After time away from writing, she recommenced full-tilt and submitted. submitted, submitted, often with wins or inclusion in anthologies. She is unstoppable!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment