WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, April 20, 2018

Review: The Shimmer

The Shimmer The Shimmer by Carsten Stroud
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THE SHIMMER by Carsten Stroud

To date, I have never met a Carsten Stroud novel I haven't adored. Each one steals my breath and provides the most important criterion in reading: total engrossing absorption. In THE SHIMMER, he takes on time travel, metaphysics, serial killing, and body thievery, and renders it all completely believable.

An extraordinary Florida Highway Patrol sergeant tracks a suspicious SUV, opening a case that will literally result in life and death and time travel. You won't know what's next, but you won't be able to stop. Prepare for a couple of sleepless nights!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment