WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Review: X3

X3 X3 by C.M. Saunders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

X3 by C. M. Saunders

In his third collection, Mr. Saunders once again stretches our imagination and leaves us with plenty to ponder. Questions such as "Do curses really exist and can they be effectual?" "What is REALLY beneath that old stone bridge in rural Wales?" {And do I really want to know?} "How many bands have done what the Delectable Hearts did--and has my favourite band {fill in name}?" Then there's also poetic justice: "Slots-a-Pain," "Altitude Sickness," "What Happened Next"; the Cosmic Horror of "The Elementals and I"; and the answer to Life Itself, in "The Answer in Darkness." I know I'll be staying awake pondering these questions; won't you join me?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment