WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, April 30, 2018

Review: Jacob's Descent

Jacob's Descent Jacob's Descent by Sandra Brannan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: JACOB'S DESCENT by Sandra Brannan
(A Liv Bergen Mystery Book 6)

I read Books 1-6 in 9 days; I truly adore this series, and I hope it continues on and on (lots more on which to expand). Liv is recuperating with her family in South Dakota following the tragic losses of Book 5. But where Liv is, often as not will be not peace but controversy, not safety but danger. As in WIDOWS MIGHT, history plays an essential, if ugly role. Liv will face danger, deception, and modern-day feuding families. Like Book 5 and earlier, this was a one-day read, as I just couldn't stop.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment