WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Review: Purrder She Wrote

Purrder She Wrote Purrder She Wrote by Cate Conte
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: PURRDER SHE WROTE by Cate Conte

I totally adored this delightful and heartwarming cozy mystery, and I hope this series continues forever. I loved characters, setting, and of course, the cats (and some dogs). The characters are realistic, well drawn, and it's easy to feel empathy for them. I even managed to shed a tear or two when their lives hit a downturn. Protagonist Maddie, an entrepreneur who has recently returned to her home island after several years in San Francisco, has opened a cat cafe. Interested parties spend time with the felines, and can apply to adopt them. Maddie and an older volunteer, Adele, reminded me so much of myself, as they are outspoken, often tactless, and all out for the cats! PURRDER SHE WROTE is a Reading Delight!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment