WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Review: A Season in Hell

A Season in Hell A Season in Hell by Kenneth W. Cain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: A SEASON IN HELL by Kenneth W. Cain

I know zilch about baseball, but I know about racism, bigotry, sexism, abuse, and violence. I also know about the human tendencies to blame, to ignore, and to think violence is an appropriate tool. I am aware of all that, and so is author Kenneth W. Cain, who created a novella that made me cry, copiously. Then.his brilliant, incisive, Afterword made me weep all over again.

I don't know baseball, but I know wrong and right. I know standing strong for what's right. So does Mr. Cain. Don't let this novella pass you by unread.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment