WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Review: Garden of Eldritch Delights

Garden of Eldritch Delights Garden of Eldritch Delights by Lucy A. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I mentally screeched. Literally. I've read some fantastically far out Reader's Hooks, but this one is out beyond Pluto someplace. What makes it even more astonishing and fantastic is the subtlety. Ms. Snyder relates stories as if the outre is simply commonplace (which I guess, for her characters, is true). I easily understand why this author is a full-time Bram Stoker Award winner. This collection will surely win too (and maybe the World Fantasy Award too?) But, don't rely only on my take; go get the book, watch the top of your head fly off too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment