WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, October 1, 2018

Review: Jinxed

Jinxed Jinxed by Thommy Hutson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: JINXED by Thommy Hutson

JINXED is all the adolescent-themed Horror of the 80's and 90's, wrapped up and honed to a finely-tuned perfection. Did I love it? Did i ever! It wouldn't turn me loose until the end--which rendered me speechless--and even then, I can't stop remembering. The plot is remindful of Agatha Christie's AND THEN THERE WERE NONE--if Ms. Christie had written while on steroids. Set on an island some not inconsiderable distance from Seattle, in an extremely expensive, exclusive, performing arts academy, with urban legend, interpersonal drama, and a sociopathic Dean, JINXED is unstoppably riveting and a great joy to read.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read Jinxed! I am glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete