WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, October 5, 2018

Review: Unspeakable Grudges

Unspeakable Grudges Unspeakable Grudges by P H Turner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: UNSPEAKABLE GRUDGES by P. J. Turner

UNSPEAKABLE GRUDGES is a fascinating mystery-thriller with a really weird, and really unusual, serial killer. The story gets down to the nitty-gritty of crime and violence (including child abuse and rape) so easily sensitive readers take note. The novel proceeded at such a rapid pace that I raced through in just a few hours, not about to take a break. (Smile) I really became engaged with the characters ( even those I didn't like, of whom there were several), and the plotting kept me engrossed. High recommendations--I can't wait for the author's next mystery.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment