WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Review: No One's Home

No One's Home No One's Home by D.M. Pulley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Quite a while ago I read the contemporary/historical novel THE DEAD KEY by D. M. Pulley, and was intensely engrossed. I'm delighted that her newest, NO ONE'S HOME, is every bit as enthralling. If you love history and pondering the ways in which it affects the present, I believe you will find this a gem, as did I. Set in Cleveland's prestigious Shaker Heights Community, the novel relates the stories of several families occupying an upscale home built in 1922. Is it haunted? Is it history? Is it family and personal dysfunction? Greed and cupidity? Will the cycle ever end? Read on and discover.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment