WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review: Unfollow Me: A Novel

Unfollow Me: A Novel Unfollow Me: A Novel by Charlotte Duckworth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had to work at it to find characters with whom I could empathize, although nonetheless I enjoyed the novel. A major reason for that is the constant twists upending my assumptions and mistaken conclusions practically on every page. Also it was watching the "train wreck" of two of the characters over two decades: both self-driven obsessive Narcissists lacking either moral value or character gumption. Like magnets, they continually attracted then repelled each other, and watching them was exactly like viewing a train derailment: the suspense was in wondering who this time would get hurt (not these two) and how badly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment