WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Review: The Dark Side of the Road

The Dark Side of the Road The Dark Side of the Road by Simon R. Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: DARK SIDE OF THE ROAD by Simon R. Green

This novel "blew me away"! Seamless in exposition, convoluted in its mystery, extending clues cautiously, I found myself enrapt from Page 1. (I also discovered a new favorite author--yes, sometimes it only takes one story.)

Protagonist Ishmael Jones is a fascinating and admirable character, with an honor code all his own, exemplified throughout his life. When he unfolds his secret truth, metaphorically my eyes widened to saucer size and my jaw dropped [yes, more mind-boggling than quantum physics!]. I plan to run off and devour everything Simon R. Green has composed, and witness my imagination and admiration expand.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment