WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review: Three Times Removed

Three Times Removed Three Times Removed by M.K. Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THREE TIMES REMOVED by M.K. Jones (Maze Investigations--The Genealogy Detectives Book 1)

I totally enjoyed this novel. Not quite sure what to expect when I started, but I've liked the genealogical cozy mysteries by Steve Robinson, so decided to try this new series and am quite impressed! Excellently written, with well-wrought, empathetic characters, fascinating plot lines, and a neat interweaving of present and past, in a beautifully scenic setting [rural Wales]. All this and an appealing paranormal thread, too. I was quickly drawn into the characters' lives, both contemporary and 19th century, cheering their successes and seconding their dismay, failures, and grief. Eagerly anticipating Book 2!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment