WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Review: The Final Cut

The Final Cut The Final Cut by Jasper Bark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THE FINAL CUT by Jasper Bark

Disclaimer in advance: This review constitutes my honest and impartial opinion. Neither author nor publisher have influenced this review. I did purchase the book, in advance, and receive no remuneration for reviewing it.

Not for the faint of heart nor weak of stomach, THE FINAL CUT is total WOW from start to finish. I chose it initially because I've come to trust the publisher for high-quality excellence. I was spot on, again. This novel is incredible. I expected extreme horror: I found this, and I discovered cosmic philosophy, metaphysics, mythology and ancient religion. Above all I discovered Transcendence. Yes, indeed. Reading THE FINAL CUT became for me a mystical experience.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment