WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, June 17, 2016

Review: Revenge of Cornelius

Revenge of Cornelius Revenge of Cornelius by Tanya R. Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of REVENGE OF CORNELIUS by Tanya R. Taylor

Now this author rocks. I read CORNELIUS last evening, and immediately followed it with the sequel, REVENGE OF CORNELIUS, today. Hmmhmmhmm. Tanya Taylor knows how to elicit readers' emotions and make our heartstrings both thrum like a harp and weep bitter tears. Following the first book, in which a yearning ghost from slavery times appears to a young girl, asking for help to find her missing love, the ghost's killer reawakens to brutally haunt and terrorize a young black family who have purchased and renovated his long-abandoned plantation house. I found my emotional range stretched in multiple directions by these two books, which I might even classify as paranormal women's literature. [better yet, good human literature!]

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment