WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, March 31, 2017

Review: Dark Designs: Tales of Mad Science

Dark Designs: Tales of Mad Science Dark Designs: Tales of Mad Science by Thomas S. Flowers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of DARK DESIGNS

I cannot highly enough rave about the DARK DESIGNS Anthology, edited by Thomas S. Flowers and Duncan Ralston (both of whom also contributed stories), and comprising 15 exceptional stories. I have my personal specific favorites, of course, based on my own preferred horror flavours, but each entry is exciting, intriguing, and yes, horrifying. I love science, and off-the-track science as presented here is, well, mind-boggling. (smile)

All proceeds from this outstanding anthology go to “Medicin San Frontiers” (Doctors Without Borders).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment