WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

2018_Bookish_Resolutions_My Challenge

Get my Netgalley percentage up to 76 %

• Read 250 Netgalley books this year

• Read 3 books by debut authors/authors that are new to me each month

• Complete 11 challenges this year

Participate in 7 + read-a-thons

Read 60 books with Winter themes: Winter, Snow, Ice, Snowbound, Icebound, Frost, Frostbite, ad infinitum; or Wintry Climates (Antarctica, Arctic, Iceland, Greenland, Finland, Scandinavia, etc.) {Includes Scandinavian crime fiction}

See my progress at 2018 Bookish Resolutions

SIGN UP

1 comment:

  1. You blow me away with your goals!!! I want to read at least 50 NetGalley books this year.

    ReplyDelete