WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, December 8, 2017

Review: This House Is Empty Now

This House Is Empty Now This House Is Empty Now by Joseph Iorillo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THIS HOUSE IS EMPTY NOW by Joseph Iorillo

Finally I find a protagonist I like! Despite his fecklessness (and yes, he has psychological reasons and yes, it's his responsibility to mature), I liked Ray as a character, empathized with him, cheered him on. I really appreciated the character evolution. This is an engrossing novel (a two-session read for me) which is as much about human psychology and maturity and personal evolution as it is about supernatural events and processes. So even skeptics can enjoy it, as well as every stripe of believer. 5 stars is just not enough!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment