WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, August 24, 2018

Review: The Switch House: A Short Novel

The Switch House: A Short Novel The Switch House: A Short Novel by Tim Meyer
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Review: THE SWITCH HOUSE by Tim Meyer

Tim Meyer rocks! THE SWITCH HOUSE is fabulous! So many twists in this story! I never knew "what was up," because every time I got a grasp (or thought I did), Mr. Meyer yanked the rug out from under me. I don't like to compare fiction to cinema, but THE SWITCH HOUSE is, in flavor and in its twistiness, Twin Peaks-ish. You won't space out nor relax throughout this short novel: it's hard-driving, hard-charging, gory, scary (yes, extreme), and what the author does with his characters has to be read to be believed. Tim Meyer is a champion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment