WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Review: Deep Zero

Deep Zero Deep Zero by V.S. Kemanis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found DEEP ZERO and exceptionally engrossing novel, one I couldn't stop reading, and I am eager to read the earlier novels in the Dana Hargrove series. The characters readily elicited my empathy, and the author diligently illustrates the different sides of the various situations, both criminal and not. The law is also carefully delineated, showing what a fine line both prosecution and defense must walk, and how the goal of Justice is sometimes elusive. Important contemporary issues are addressed: cyberbulling, honor killing, psychological issues. I highly recommend this novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment