WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, October 4, 2019

Review: The Secret of Cold Hill

The Secret of Cold Hill The Secret of Cold Hill by Peter James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I read THE HOUSE ON COLD HILL by Peter James in August, I was absolutely ravenous for the Cold Hill story to continue. I could not get enough of the completely implacable and inescapable horrors of this very special, nominally quiet, corner of East Sussex, England. Fortunately THE SECRET OF COLD HILL (HOUSE ON COLD HILL BOOK 2) released yesterday (October 3), so I devoured more delicious terror, more food for nightmares and "What if" ponderings, more internal shouts of "Don't buy that house!" and more "Oh those poor tragic characters!!" How scrumptious! If I am ever stranded in a snowstorm I could gleefully reread both Cold Hill books and once again, scare myself silly.
I totally recommend both books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment