WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Review: I Am Providence: A Novel

I Am Providence: A Novel I Am Providence: A Novel by Nick Mamatas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: I AM PROVIDENCE by Nick Mamatas

Author H. P. Lovecraft' s headstone epitaph reads "I am Providence." Certainly he is that for his subset of fans. Come witness the antics, tragedies, and utter sneakiness and ego-posturing on display throughout the "Summer Tentacular," the annual fan convention held in Providence for writers, readers, fanzine publishers, and dealers in Lovecraft Mythos memorabilia. I learned much about Lovecraft' s fiction and life while following the convolutions of the multiple mysteries.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment