WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Review: Plushinomicon: The Legends of Teddy Bear Island

Plushinomicon: The Legends of Teddy Bear Island Plushinomicon: The Legends of Teddy Bear Island by Kristi King-Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review of PLUSHONOMICON: THE LEGENDS OF TEDDY BEAR ISLAND by Kristi King-Morgan

Oddly, I never knew I found stuffed animals scary. Now I know . PLUSHONOMICON is based on the characters from Orc' s Teddy Bear Island RPG. It's a series of vignettes presented as short stories, purposely open-ended so that, as in the Choose Your Own Adventure-type, gamers may use each story as a campaign start for their own role-playing gamery. Yes, there are some really scary moments here (gee, it's not just dolls!)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment