WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Review: A Time of Torment

A Time of Torment A Time of Torment by John Connolly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: A TIME OF TORMENT by John Connolly

I've never met a novel in John Connolly' s fabulous Charlie Parker series I didn't absolutely adore. A TIME OF TORMENT is no exception. Totally riveting, this mystery thriller unfolds yet more of Parker' s astonishing worlds [I use the plural by design] as he becomes involved in investigating a long-term conspiracy linked to a reclusive solitary community literally in the wilds of West Virginia, a community where both criminality and outright evil have flourished for two centuries. John Connolly is far and away one of the best living authors, and A TIME OF TORMENT should not be missed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment