WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, August 29, 2016

Review: I Can Taste the Blood

I Can Taste the Blood I Can Taste the Blood by Josh Malerman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: I CAN TASTE THE BLOOD Anthology
(Josh Malerman; J. Daniel Stone ; Joe Schwartz ;Erik T. Johnson; John F. D. Taff; edited Anthony Rivera)

I CAN TASTE THE BLOOD Is at once anthology of five discrete novellas penned by five separate and individual authors, and also in a sense a themed collection. In no way a "shared-world" set, instead offered here is a unique collection of creativity. The five authors involved worked from only one shared premise, the title, "I CAN TASTE THE BLOOD." Exactly what that statement specifies, and how and why to work it, relied on the individual writer--and how successful they accomplished!!

The five novellas will turn you inside out, upside down, and strip you of your preconceptions, whatever they may be. Prepare to be transported to the farthest reaches of extreme horror; to find the difficulty in identifying truth; and to be absorbed by five novellas you cannot forget.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment