WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, January 1, 2016

COLD MOON by Alexandra Sokoloff

COLD MOON by Alexandra Sokoloff

Review: COLD MOON by Alexandra Sokoloff (Huntress/FBI Thrillers Series Book 3) 



 COLD MOON is the third in this series,  as such, is the summit so far. Building on all the processes that commenced in HUNTRESS MOON, and intensified in BLOOD MOON, all becomes "meta" in COLD MOON: Metaphorical, metaphysical, meta-viral. Remember the "Anonymous" viral wave? Something of the same type occurs here, with much different rationale and consequences, focused on "Santa Muerte." I would love for this series to continue; but as I have read all three books non-stop in immediate succession, I'm not sure my nerves would survive. Nonetheless, I'd still read on--I'm that attached! Meanwhile, 36 stars to each book in the series, and to the series: yes, it's that good.



No comments:

Post a Comment