WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review: Listen To Me Speak Trilogy

Listen To Me Speak Trilogy Listen To Me Speak Trilogy by Victor Dark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: LISTEN TO ME SPEAK TRILOGY by Victor Dark

I enjoyed this trilogy much more than the author's UNINVITED GUESTS TRILOGY (although I quite liked the first in that set). Quite possibly I liked this set better because I am far more comfortable with the supernatural than with household intruders. However, I also think the author shows promise of coming into his own. I liked the characters, enjoyed the plot, and found the neat interweaving of past and present quite exciting. Looking forward to the author's next appearance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment