WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review: Moving In

Moving In Moving In by Ron Ripley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: MOVING IN by Ron Ripley (Moving In Book 1)

I totally enjoyed this story, a one-sitting riveting read. Mr. Ripley has a special talent for approaching the supernatural, as demonstrated in THE BOYLAN HOUSE TRILOGY and SHERMAN'S LIBRARY TRILOGY. MOVING IN is just jam-packed with ghosts, some lovely and some definitely not so, so naturally I just loved it. The living are pretty lively too. I especially enjoyed the characters of Samuel and Leo.

Fortunately, our beleaguered householders Brian and Jenny take up the call, and will reappear in a new installment. Can't wait!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment